Tuesday 14 June 2011

It's the little things


Like Morning Edition, a day late. Woo-hoo! I think NPR might be the only thing I really really miss.

This story from Marketplace is kind of interesting, especially while in a country facing food shortages...

But-- seeing as one of my favorite hobbies is visiting grocery stores and grocery shops--it's sort of interesting to see that the junk food is prominently advertised in shops here too. Great news. Cookies and candies are hung above the counter in most of the shops...and I almost always fall for taking some home with me even when I'm stopping for some fruit or yogurt. Clearly setting the proper example.


PS: This picture is not from my neighborhood...I feel weird taking pictures of people while they're chilling at work, so I stole this from online. Basically the same thing you would see here, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment