Tuesday 9 August 2011

There will be an answer

Sitting on the steps of St Pauls-- thinking of Mary Poppins (yes, one of my all time favorite movies)
Kites over St Pauls. So Mary Poppins!
Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge
Boris bikes-- rent a cycle and return it to any cycle stand. I was so sad I didn't have a helmet, and like a good student of public health, decided not to ride the busy streets without one-- I miss riding my bike everywhere!
Lovely afternoon doing what my sketchy self does best-- sleeping in various parks.

St James Park
Feeding the squirrels digestives.
Near our old flats...so many good memories.
Enjoying Hyde Park
Different view of Trafalgar Square from 2007-- the church is finished being re-done!
ND flag over Trafalgar Square.
Rotating artwork
Columbia Road flower market. Lovely.
Last days abroad. How lucky we are.



No comments:

Post a Comment